dijous, 28 de setembre del 2017

Welcoming email

Hi,

My name is Christian I’m 18yo I live in Fortia and I’m studying 2nd of bachillerat. I have many objectives on my life. In a short term I hope to pass this school year to leave this place and study something I love it. In a long term I would like to finish my designer career and keep on with my clothes brand.

I would like to move to USA and buy a house in the west coast. I am going to face these challenges that I have in mind with sacrifice and hard work, although it is already known that it is difficult to do so. To be focused and follow my path I need support from people who love me as my family and people who stays there in hard moments.

“Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. It’s a sign os strength”. I like this sentence because I’m a person who always prefer a defeat rather than asking for help, but I realized that is better for me because I can learn about my fails and improve.
All the best,

Christian.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada